Civil Liberties - enhanced picture

Another AI-enhanced picture bonus, from a recent post on spankingforum.su.

This one is based on the story Civil Liberties. The model’s hairstyle has been altered but her gloriously plump knickered bottom has been nicely enhanced.

Comments

  1. Into the bargain, our resident bearded fellow seems to have acquired movie-star appeal, which I'm not sure is in the true spirit of Blushes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Even in an unaltered state this fellow has always been too young for my liking. His only redeeming feature is the beard, putting him firmly into the 'old square' department, and thus most unpleasant for a girl to have to lift her skirt in front of. I like the girl's hair, making her look rather soft and innocent, although the original model was pretty enough, with a rather pouty look which invited some hard caning.

      Delete
    2. Maurice Bartling25 June 2026 at 15:27

      Yes I agree about the original girl - she had a dim but petulant look which combine to warrant that hard caning.

      Delete

Post a Comment