Secret Lives — Candice

From Februs 47, Roy Tersley interviews Candice Lavelle who also featured in Double Trouble 1 in Janus 146 and Tawse and Effect in Janus 150.


Thank you for coming to see me today. I would like to start by knowing a little about your background and upbringing.

I was born in North London. My mother was Brazilian, which some people say accounts for my rounded bottom! I went to a state school, I left at sixteen and worked in Boots for two years until I started modelling.

What sort of modelling were you doing?

I used to have very long hair and I was in a couple of Hair magazines. I did some facial modelling and figure work. I was always being complemented on my bottom and I even did an ad for a shower company in which I had to bare it in public for the first time. It was the photographer on that shoot who suggested I model for Janus. I think he was only joking but a couple of years later I actually met the editor and here I am today!

Tell me how that meeting came about.

Well, I was in a bar in the West End. I was with a couple of friends and I was wearing this very skimpy pair of shorts. This man came up to me and slipped this card into my hand and suggested that I model for Janus. I had heard of it, of course, but had never seen a copy. Anyway, before I could even answer he disappeared into the crowd. I thought about it for a few days and then called him. I had not done any proper nude modelling but I have no problem with stripping off as long as it’s nothing too dodgy.


Tell us about your interview with the Editor.

Well, I went to meet him at the shop in Old Compton Street and we went for a coffee and he showed me the magazine and told me what was expected of me. I liked the magazine and thought it would be fun. We then had to go to the office where I would meet the photographer and he would take some Polaroids of me.

I assume that you had to undress, did this prospect make you nervous?

Yes, it did actually but I was fine. I had to strip to my knickers and they took a couple of pictures and then I had to take them down and bend over a table while a photographer took some photos of my bottom. They both were very complimentary about my bottom. I must say it was nice to get so much praise for it! Anyway, they showed me some recent shoots that they had done and one involved a schoolgirl uniform and that’s when I let it slip out.

What exactly?

Well, that I have still got my old school uniform and that I often dress up in it for my boyfriend, ex-boyfriend now, actually, but it was a regular thing, you know, like a sort of sex game.


I would imagine that the editor would have been more than a little interested in this confession.

Yes, he was very interested and asked me for all the juicy details!

Such as?

Well, I was sixteen when I first met my boyfriend. He was quite a bit older than me and much more mature that anyone I had been out with. Anyway, we used to have a really good sex life and he introduced me to all sorts of things I never knew about, like oral sex and kinky things.

Kinky things?

Sometimes he would blindfold me and tie my hands together, or tie me to my bed and leave me there, that sort of thing. We really had a good sex life and I was never embarrassed about anything with him. But one of his favourite things was me dressing up in my school skirt with Trutex shirt and tie. He loved me to wear that and his favourite thing was to reach under my skirt and slowly pull down my gym knickers. I know a lot of girls hate those knickers but I love them. We used to play act, you know, like I would pretend to be a really flirty pupil and he was a teacher. He was never really into spanking but sometimes we would play that game. I would tease him and he would say something like, ‘Just you watch it young lady or you’ll go over my knee,’ and I’d say, ‘It would take a man not a mouse!’ or something cheeky like that and that would make him pull me across his lap and lift my skirt and pull down my knickers and give me a spanking. That was quite nice actually.


But he never caned me or anything like that, well he might have done if he’d had one I suppose. One day we actually went out together with me dressed in my school uniform. We ended up on Clapham Common and he dragged me into a bush, put me on my hands and knees, pulled my knickers down and fucked me there and then, with people walking past and everything! Can you imagine if we’d been caught!

When you appeared in Janus 146 you didn’t get to wear a school uniform. Were you disappointed?

Well, I would like to have done but they had other ideas. I enjoyed the whole experience very much. The man in the shoot with me was great and I liked the idea that he was getting to smack my bottom and I would probably never see him again after that day. Maybe they will ask me back to do another shoot and I can dress up. I loved the cover though, it looks great on my coffee table!

As you know, after we have completed this interview, our photographer will be taking some photographs of you. Have you decided exactly what you want to wear?

Yes. I have brought my own school skirt. It still has my name tag in it! I had to buy the jumper, but the tie, knickers and skirt I’ve had for years. I’m really looking forward to posing.


What do you think it is that makes the schoolgirl uniform so appealing to you?

I’m not really sure. I think it’s because wearing it makes me feel more vulnerable. Every time I have sex I like to pretend I’m still a virgin. God. I hope this doesn’t make me sound too pervy. I like the man to take control. I never like to have to make things happen. I like the man to do everything. I don’t mean I’m selfish in bed or anything, because I’m definitely not but I just like to be… you know…

Submissive?

Yes. Although that does not mean I want to be punished severely or anything but I would let a boyfriend who I really liked beat me if he really wanted to. I really get pleasure from knowing that he’s getting off on it. That’s good enough for me. I think wearing the uniform brings out that submissive side of me.

I remember one of the first times I dressed up for my boyfriend, he was like an animal. He really ravaged me. He flung me down on the bed face down and wrenched down my knickers and fucked me really hard from behind. He kept telling me I was a naughty girl and giving me the odd hard smack on my bottom. As he was fucking me, his right hand was stroking my bottom. I had a bottle of baby lotion by the side of my bed and he suddenly squirted loads of it all over my bum. I was so near coming and then I felt his thumb probing my… you know… back passage. He was really teasing by just pressing against it and telling me things like ‘naughty girls deserve special punishments.’


I wanted to stop him but I just couldn’t. He pushed in his thumb all the way. With all the baby lotion it was quite easy. I tell you, I have never had an orgasm like it. He didn’t come himself inside me. He turned me over and knelt on top of me and rubbed his cock in my face. He came all over my face and boobs. It was incredible, if he had asked me to do those things I probably would have said no but in the heat of the moment I felt so obedient I would have done anything.

Have you done any similar modelling work since appearing in Janus?

No. I was approached to do a video about corporal punishment but I turned it down. I was worried that I couldn’t take the pain. I think I could take a caning but I think I would find it easier to take if I was really horny and I don’t suppose that’s going to happen on a film set! I want to say that I’ve never been caned. I don’t suppose it will be long before I get it the way I’m going! I would like to find out if I could really take it. After all in the old days they used to really cane you at school and they used to have to take it so I should be able to.

What sort of modelling have you been doing recently?

I’ve been doing some internet stuff. You know the sort of thing. You have to strip in front of a camera and do whatever they ask me to do. It’s a web-cam thing and they can see you but you can’t see them. I like doing that. Actually, the other day I had to bare my bum to the camera and I had to smack my own bottom. But mostly they make you play with yourself.


Any boyfriends on the horizon?

Well, no. I’ve been a bit too busy at the moment so my schoolgirl’s uniform hasn’t been out of the cupboard much lately I’m afraid. But when I meet the right person it will be intense, I can tell you. I think about it quite often. I always do my housework in my gym knickers!

I can’t wait to see this magazine when it comes out. I bet if my ex-boyfriend sees it he’ll be straight round. He is actually engaged to someone at the moment but I would quite like him to come round now and then I would dress up. If I’m in the mood he would be in for a real treat. He would make me strip, smack me and if I’ve been really naughty he would cane me. You see, when I really love someone I let then do anything, absolutely anything they want to me. I’m the one getting the most out of it. It’s perfect isn’t it?

It most certainly is.

Comments

  1. It would have been nice to see some stripes across her bared backside Mr E …does she appear on any other issues or sets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's a hint of stripes in pictures #16 & #17. I'm not aware of any other sets.

      Delete

Post a Comment