Dr Graham’s Visit
From Uniform Girls 6
Mine is one of the three names. To report to the Head’s
study. There are murmurs of sympathy. But what have I done wrong?
The junior is first. You can’t hear very well but it
sounded like a spanking. Knickers down I presume. It usually is and she is
quite a pretty little thing.
The sixth former deigns to speak. Out last night. Eight,
bare and gated for the rest of term I think. Oddly she is next. It is normally
in order of seniority.
It takes a long time. Have to admit she is attractive so
perhaps some help is given with her undressing. Certainly with her knickers.
Right off. And her skirt. Then the lecture. Over the chair. Or the desk. Or
perhaps half in each position. Great one for position our Head. Especially as
you get older. Used to the cane of course. Still rushes out. Hands clasped
round her skirt.
My turn. First surprise Head is sitting in front of desk. Next and in similar easy chair a very good-looking young man. Third and no surprise at all a familiar object. A long thin cane is on the desk.
What can I have done?
Told not to look so worried. It is not always the cane.
No? It has been up to now. Unless I deserved it? Chuckles from both. Not from
me. I relax. Not a lot.
It seems he is a Dr Graham. Has an orphan niece and
thinking of sending her here. Poor thing no parents and this place. However I
am to show him round. Beginning with the gym.
Lower sixth in middle of lesson. Only twelve of them. All
in black leotards. Most very thin. The leotards that is. All well-fitting shall
I say. Realise for first time how revealing leotards are. Points and contours
not left to the imagination.
Dr Graham is delighted. Not least by our fair Rosalind. Or as she is more correctly addressed Miss R Rhodes. Our new PE teacher. Just out of college and only a little older than most of her present class. She is wearing incredibly tight black shorts and a skimpy white blouse. She has them running round like demented flies. Glad I am on the bench at the side. Even more pleased when she sends me for her slipper.
Soon demonstrates her power with well-aimed smacks on
virtually bare flesh. Nothing formal at first. When they were least expecting
it. Part way up the rope. In the middle of a head roll. Running on the spot. To
get the legs higher. Still not satisfied she orders all to stop and two to bend
over vaulting horse. Dr Graham and I have excellent view as leotards are pulled
even higher by Miss Rhodes. Then six on each prominently presented rear. Gym
echoes to slaps and cries.
Bell sounds. Think Dr Graham is sorry but Miss Rhodes
comes over. Plays the blonde bombshell and he soon recovers. Glad to escape.
That slipper can be very painful and Miss Rhodes needs little provocation.
She must know of visit because she says I am to go to Matron. It is not far to her room but time for Dr Graham to ask if I have been slippered by Miss Rhodes. Confess affirmatively and in response to further question agree it hurts. Very much in fact. She is not a first-class squash player for nothing.
Matron has engaged light on. I decide to knock. Am invited
in when I disclose name and that of Dr Graham. Matron not alone. There is a
girl on the scales. Karen Thorpe who is blushing furiously and hopelessly
trying to cover her naked state. Without success. I presume it is examination
we each get once a term. Karen is in my form. Is partly mollified by visitor
being a doctor. Dresses quickly and exits still blushing.
We all follow. Dr Graham is shown bathrooms and a
dormitory. Then a bedroom. Ours. The two Helens, Valerie’s and me that is.
Surely she is not going to do a clothes inspection. She is. Mine.
Dr Graham sits intrigued. Partly by Matron’s running commentary. Mostly by display of my undies. School and weekend. Gym knickers and bikini briefs receive same remorseless attention. I replace most of the garments in my wardrobe. But not the bra with broken hook, or the torn skirt, or the panties with no name tape, or the coat with a loose button.
I am sent to Matron’s room for her hairbrush. Reluctantly
comply and soon return with well-known object. Large, heavy and with a shiny
wooden back.
Matron is thirtyish. Not unattractive but doomed to
perpetual spinsterhood and taking it out on us. As she does now. I hand her a
hairbrush and get ready. Skirt off and folded neatly. Unfasten suspenders and
roll stockings down neatly. Peel off my regulation school gym knickers. Bottle
green. Unclip my suspender belt. Place on knickers. Place myself over waiting
knees.
Cool air from open window soon forgotten. Warmth quickly
restored by repeated application of hairbrush. Warmth becomes heat. Excessive I
think. Matron goes on then I rise hands clutching scorching rear.
Final words of warning and I re-dress watched certainly with enjoyment by Dr Graham.
Matron departs with hairbrush and bell sounds. End of
second lesson. We are to return to Head’s study. Dr Graham very inquisitive
about how I feel, or rather how my bottom feels. Despite lack of encouragement
persists in talking about my spanking.
Almost glad to see Head. We are given coffee. Two first
formers join us. Each gets two on each leg. Skirts held high, the strap lashes
round the tops of their legs. Just below their knickers. One lets her skirt
fall. Is given two more. They depart tearfully.
Then a plumpish girl. Bursting out of her knickers. She took four stingers pretty well though. Perhaps all that fat helps. Lastly one of the prefects. Sadly I was sent out. Never did discover what happened. Except it took ages.
Then it was Dr Graham who came out to resume the tour.
Labs he said. Surprisingly uninterested except for domestic science class. We
saw demonstration use of wooden spoon. On a big girl shall we say. Poor Wendy
she is twice the size of teacher but why the latter insisted on Wendy bending
over her knee I do not know. But the struggle to get her knickers down when she
was in position was well worth seeing. I have never had the spoon. Can’t say I
would want to either. It was all most undignified but Dr Graham was still
laughing when we got to the classrooms.
My form was just starting history and I was invited in. Dr Graham sat at the front. Mr Harvatt hands books. I open mine and reveal a seven. Thankfully I sit back. Three others not so lucky. They stand and remove skirts. Place them in desks and go to front of class. All wait anxiously. Pauline is sent back to her desk. Knickers not tight enough. She removes them and rejoins the others. They stand legs astride. Arms high in the air. Even from the back, Dr Graham looks captivated. Mr Harvatt moves slowly behind them strap poised. Then he strikes. One each on the bottom. We watch the grimacing faces. One more on each bottom. They turn round. We see the thick red stripes on Pauline framed by the white suspenders. Another each. Then one more and two of them including Pauline are sent back to their desks. Helen must have got less than five. It is two strokes for each mark below seven.
The lesson begins and for the first time Mr Harvatt’s
voice is heard. Pauline is in front of me shuffling her bare bottom on the
chair. When the bell goes Helen quickly lowers her knickers. She does not have
long to wait. The strap cracks her bottom twice more and our history lesson is
over.
I conclude tour in the library. There is nobody there. Dr
Graham not interested in books. Asks about our uniform. Winter he has seen.
Summer we wear flowered frocks. White cotton pants. The sixth do not have to
wear school knickers. Yes we are inspected. Occasionally. How often?
Persists in asking about knickers. How tightly we wear them. Agree. Moves on to discipline. Asks about my bottom. Say it’s still there but sore. Suggests it is a fairly strict school. Disagree. Say it is like a prison and we are always being caned and strapped or spanked by Matron. Am encouraged to go on. Do so and then too late realise error.
He requests look at my bottom. To see what effects are
after a little time has passed since my spanking. I decline. Politely. He
wondered what Head would think of my views on the school.
He thought it would be easier with my skirt off. Then even
with my knickers round my knees he said it was awkward. He would slip them off.
And could I hold my blouse up. It was a good ten minutes before the bell rang.
On the way back to the Head’s study he said he was not that sort of doctor. He had a PhD. Something in business studies.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment