Secret Lives — Clara
From Februs 48, Roy Tersley interviews Clara Hewitt, better known nowadays as a disciplinarian in many a spanking video.
Clara Hewitt, tell our readers
about yourself.
Well, I was born in Cambridge and went to a private school there. I was quite a well-behaved pupil and did pretty well. I left school and tried several things but eventually, to the horror of my parents, I became a stripper. I work in clubs and I also do stripograms, that sort of thing.
You were obviously a
well-educated girl when you left school. What attracted you to that profession?
Maybe it was to shock my parents at first but really I am a terrible exhibitionist. Any excuse to get my kit off in public! I was always streaking at College so I suppose I was a natural really.
Tell us what eventually led you
to the door of 40 Old Compton Street.
Well, I was never spanked as a child by my parents or at school but I always had a sort of interest in it. I can’t really explain it, even to myself, but I seemed to be born with an inner desire to be spanked. These urges started when I was in my early teens, I suppose. I remember reading a girls magazine and in the problem page there was a letter from a girl who complained that she was always punished at home by having her bare bottom spanked. I distinctly remember getting all hot at the thought of it. I remember thinking, you lucky girl! I always thought I was a bit odd for thinking that. At a very early age I remember spanking myself with a hairbrush and a tennis shoe. I would bend over the end of my bed, take my pants down and spank myself as hard as I could. I loved the feeling afterwards of the hot burning sensation. I even used to tell myself off as I was doing it! (laughs) I had to make do with that until I met my current partner.
Was he your first boyfriend?
No, but he was the first to express an interest in spanking me. I had managed to get a couple of minor spankings from other boyfriends but they were not very satisfactory. When we met we very soon established that we were both interested in discipline. He had this collection of porn videos and magazines and I was fascinated by it. He had some spanking tapes and I was enthralled by watching those. My first real thrashing took place after watching a particularly severe caning video called Canings and Cold Showers. The girl in that really took a long hard beating. I can honestly say that watching it made me really wet. We kissed and he seemed to know what I wanted and vice versa.
Hardly any words were spoken. He took me into the bedroom and I undressed. I bent over the end of the bed. The feeling of excitement inside me was like nothing I had felt before as he went to the cupboard to get his cane. He swished it through the air and I felt that I was on the verge of orgasm! The first stroke made me want to leap up but all the time I was thinking of the girl in the video. She took her punishment really well. I wanted to really take this caning not just for myself but for him too. After about thirty stokes of the cane, he pushed me down onto the bed and screwed me like he’d never done before. It was fantastic. Some people don’t believe it but if everything is right and you are sufficiently turned on, the pain and the pleasure gel together and you get this totally new sensation. Impossible to accurately describe, you just have to experience it. I feel sorry for any woman who has never felt what I have.
You have a very varied and
interesting sex life don’t you Clara?
Yes, I suppose I do. I really enjoy my stripping. Sometimes I dress as a dominatrix and I get to whip people, that can be fun. I am not really into spanking other people but I do like to watch other girls get spanked. That turns me on almost as much as if it was me getting punished. Actually, we often play spanking Trivial Pursuit with friends, which is great fun. I like dressing up. Sometimes, I like to dress up as someone in authority like a doctor, who is then brought down to earth with a good, humiliating spanking. We do like to use a lot of household items like wooden spoons and fly-swats! I like the idea of being totally at someone’s mercy. I like to be treated roughly, I always have. I don’t know why. I like to be tied up. Sometimes I am whipped whilst tied up and that I really love. I imagine that I am in some Islamic country and I have been caught drinking and have been sentenced to a public whipping. I very much like the idea of being punished naked in public. That would be my ultimate fantasy. Perhaps my next holiday should be Afghanistan!
I understand that you also have
worked on adult chat lines.
Yes. I used to love that. It
always surprised me how many people used to phone in with spanking fantasies.
Sometimes, I used to have to take my pants down and smack my bottom so that
they could hear it. I loved the idea that somebody is wanking themselves to a
frenzy at the thought of spanking my bottom. I have appeared in a video where I
dressed as a Wren and I get caned and strapped by a girl. It did not seem like
an erotic experience at the time but afterwards it sure became one. I would
like to do more modelling jobs on the spanking theme. I get so excited that
somebody somewhere is watching me getting caned and hopefully it’s turning him
on. I am looking forward to posing for the photographer. When this interview
comes out in Februs and people see my pictures I hope lots of
readers will be aroused and I hope that they will come while looking at my
bottom!
Thank you Clara.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment