OBB Nominations — Basil Miggins (2)

Basil Miggins has kindly provided an imaginatively illustrated set of implied OBB nominations, featuring (among others) Gabby Yorath, Sarah Platt of Coronation Street (Tina O’Brien), and Jenna Coleman.

Comments

  1. AI has a lot to answer for

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maurice Bartling18 June 2026 at 10:25

    Excellent work. Good to see Miss Brown brandishing her cane

    ReplyDelete
  3. certainly enjoy having jenna for strict discipline. who is the natalie one?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb work by Basil M. Perhaps his drawings can become a regular feature ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would be more than happy to do a weekly OBB. I could take nominations, reserving the right to decline of course! As for Natalie, well that's a much longer story.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply Basil do ask Mr Evans for my email so we may correspond on OBB matters

      Delete
  7. @Mr Evans, perhaps you would be good enough to advise whether a weekly OBB would suit your excellent blog. Also Mr Maxwell's email as above? Many Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have emailed you.

      Always happy to receive OBB nominations

      Delete

Post a Comment