By Request… Pyjamas

From Blushes 11

Linda’s first proper assignment and she’s as nervous as a kitten!

Dear Sir,

After buying Blushes since its introduction to the market I must say that the standard which is constantly maintained is remarkable. So much so that I decided to purchase my first ever video, Big Girls Do Cry, earlier this year. If I may make one criticism I would say that I was slightly (only very slightly) disappointed not to see either of the two young ladies in the video spanked whilst wearing their pyjamas.

You see I have a, thing about girls being spanked, slippered or caned in pyjamas. I would, therefore like to forward an idea for your excellent Request series.

The series would involve two or three people — mother, (or father or aunty) the girl to be punished and maybe the girl’s friend or spiteful cousin. The story would begin at tea-time, our naughty girl has maybe come home late from school, her mother is furious to find she was made to stay behind in detention and orders the tearful girl to change into her pyjamas. Once changed into her thin cotton pyjamas (possibly with a floral print), she is taken over her mother’s knee and slippered long and hard. Just at the end of her slippering a knock is heard at the door. Mother releases the tearful girl and orders her into the corner with her hands on her head.


When mother returns with either the girl’s friend or a friend of her own (male or female), who may have just popped round, she finds her erring daughter with her hands not on her head but plunged down her pyjamas trying to rub the soreness away.

To teach the girl a lesson she takes her by the ear, pulls her over a chair, takes down her pyjamas and canes her bare bum in front of a highly amused guest. Finally after five bare bottom minutes in the corner, the daughter is sent sobbing to bed. Although this may be hard to follow to the letter and I realise Blushes carries more bedtime punishments than most, I hope you can try to fulfil my fantasy to some extent. I would sooner have a female giving out the punishment but I will obviously leave all detail to you. Many thanks for a great magazine.

A.H.A.

P. S. If you could just put a little note in your magazine to advise whether my idea is acceptable I would appreciate it.

MOST acceptable, A.H.A.



Dear Sir,

May I join the ever-growing ranks who must have heaped praise on your fabulous production. It is surely the greatest of its type with the best storylines and the most realistic models and pictures. I suppose I should be grateful to be able to see such a publication.

[Thank you, modestly].

I have noticed in most copies so far, that there is mention of young ladies being spanked prior to bedtime and the wearing and subsequent loss of schoolgirl pyjamas. Is there any chance of a few pictures showing this action taking place, as this is something that really turns me on!


I was fortunate enough to come across a copy of another magazine with many such pictures but there was no story line to go with them. Do you think you could rectify this? I do hope so.

Fortunately my wife does have many pairs of pyjamas for me to spank her through but with your help our fantasies will just grow and grow.

Many thanks again.

J.T.S., Shrewsbury

P.S. Could you please print at least some of this letter in the hope that it may stir other P.J. spankers into writing.

Once again thank you and keep Blushes coming.


Bright ideas for what Blushes should do with Linda next (see Blushes Supplement 4) would be most welcome.

Now, it’s no use sulking, Linda. We didn’t say it wouldn’t hurt — only that it wouldn’t hurt much.


Comments

  1. New Moral Order29 May 2026 at 10:28

    Pictures from this set appeared in more fulsome numbers to illustrate the story 'Amanda Disciplined' in Blushes 56 (to be found elsewhere on this blog). Though, of course, it was by no means unusual for Blushes to re-use a photo set from a relatively early issue of the magazine (Blushes 11 in this instance) much later on in the series, it seems a bit odd to me that the far later issue would feature so many more pictures from the set. These pictures have always been firm favourites with myself, particularly the final one shown here and a few others, including some which are not here but can be found alongside 'Amanda Disciplined'. They have that certain aura about them. This set was unusual also in that it featured Blushes' two main gentleman disciplinarians working alongside each other, a very rare instance. Is it the only one? It's something which, to my eyes, is very nice to see and very much adds to the overall ambience of things. Even when there's only one chap in the photo, the vast majority, you can very much feel the presence of the other. I like the idea of chaps dealing with girls together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed. Once described as having a plucky but put upon look; her susceptible demeanor in the excellent final photo indicates the chaps will make sure she's feeling very put upon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed. Having more than one disciplinarian adds to the girls humiliation, hopelessnessand helplessness, and increases the possibility that the punishment may head off in to other directions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. New Moral Order30 May 2026 at 09:12

      Yes, the twin rods of rattan and flesh - how well they complement each other!

      Delete
    2. The very first picture is in some ways a simple homely 'say goodnight' scene - except she has only her pajama top on, and everyone can see her bare bottom and her pubic thatch, all of which embarasses her of course. As she leans forward to each of the gentlemen for a good night peck on the cheek, she is groped by both of them, especially our bespectacled friend, who we know has a real penchant for getting his hands intimately amongst a girl's topiary, and is very difficult to fend off.

      'You can keep your top on for now, though you won't be needing it. We'll both be up later'.
      There's something about the way he emphasises 'up' which fills her with dread, which she feels most of all in her tummy.

      Delete
    3. New Moral Order31 May 2026 at 14:51

      Might be an idea to take the cane with them, something sadly missing from this set, in case she needs chivvying up in any respect.

      Delete
    4. Yes I think the cane would suit her bare bottom. She has a gormless passivity to her for the most part; and making her expose herself in the final picture, shows by her downcast face that she finds it demeaning and humiliating when it's full frontal. And obviously that's going to be to the fore when they have her upstairs. She has a rather plain face, and looks naive and vulnerable; probably not one to make too much of a silly fuss when it comes to what's required of her. Plainer girls tend to be more compliant than the pretty ones, but they need to be caned all the same.

      Delete
    5. Too plain for me, but clearly compliant with a bottom made for spanking.

      Delete

Post a Comment