Letters from Blushes 20


AS A WOMAN

Dear Sir,

As a woman who enjoys reading her husband’s copy of Blushes (and, incidentally, Whispers, and Supplements), I appreciate that the magazines are designed basically for male readers. There must be other women who share their men’s reading material and I wonder if they felt the same as I did when reading the questionnaire devised by a reader and published in Whispers 4.

We had fun answering the questions separately and then comparing notes, but I had to have two sections to my answers, one for teenage girls and another for teenage boys.

Come on Blushes, how about a little something for your lady readers.

Yours faithfully,

Jann S.

P.S. I still have my lists of answers if anyone’s interested!


BLACK AND TAN

Dear Sir,

I am an avid reader of your magazine and its associated magazines, Uniform GirlsThe Supplement and Whispers.

Thank you for the continuing quality of your magazines. Your stories are excellent, your sequences are very good and your pictures are superb.

I have bought every issue of your magazines which have featured girls in nylon stockings. I can’t wait for your next one all the time.

But please can we have more and more of your models wearing stockings and suspenders — black or tan nylon stockings of course — other colours are not so good!

Please can we see more girls getting spanked with nothing on except stockings suspenders and high heeled shoes, as well as all your other wonderful poses.

Black stockings are best but it is also good seeing your girls getting tanned wearing tan stockings. I love the girls in uniforms — school (with stockings of course), Salvation Army, Army — Air Force and of course secretaries etc, etc. Please can we have clearer and wider open cunt shots, in good light please. Please can we have more tits showing, both at the partially clothed and fully naked (except for stockings and suspenders), parts of your excellent sequences.

Please can we always have an initial full frontal shot of your fully clothed model being made to lift up her skirt high, with knickers at knee or ankle level showing her lovely pussy, thighs, stockings, stocking tops, and suspenders, in good light. Otherwise keep up the good work please with all the super bending over shots. Only, please don’t cut the girl’s legs off the pictures. In spanking pictures and full frontal pictures the legs and shoes are nearly as important as the cunts and bottoms and pussies and tits.

Thanks,

B.J.


ANYONE OUT THERE?

Dear Blushes,

I don’t know if you are now in a position to accept ideas for your ‘By Request’ section from outside Ealing, but I write on the off chance.

My request is rather unusual, but if you can do it, it will cause little trouble, I think. I’ve noticed that you’ve recently been reprinting a few choice photos from the early numbers of the original Roué. Once upon a time I treasured their Correspondence Special II, but it had to be disposed of in unforeseen circumstances. There was an exceptional double spread in that issue consisting of a letter from the guardian of a young lady named Janet detailing her punishment history, together with photographs of her in netball kit. That was the original of the candid pictures of real punishment victims that correspondents have hankered for and recently been rewarded by a Herts reader in Blushes 16.

If you could reproduce that letter or the pics I would be overjoyed as I have tried for years to get hold of a back number of that magazine.

Perhaps other readers have access to photographs of known C.P. victims.

Yours,

J.S., Not Ealing

Editors note: Can’t help J.S., but perhaps someone out there can.


WELL, WE ASKED

Dear Blushes,

In Whispers 4 you ask for opinions on page 35. Nine and ten are the questions that appeal to me.

Humiliation is more than a desirable part of the discipline of teenage girls or in fact any females. Humiliation and domination go hand in hand. The fear of humiliation leads as much to domination as the fear of punishment and pain. The titillation for a male can be as great when inspired by his domination and humiliation of a female as that obtained by actually flogging a girl, especially if the domination reaches the stage where every sexual wish or command is instantly obeyed.

To make the victim strip is essential, though suspenders and stockings and high heels are sometimes a welcome adornment, but naked otherwise.

The effectiveness of this humiliation of a female is obvious — girls interrogated by the Nazis, the KGB, or any of the other countries from eastern Europe to South America are always interviewed naked.

This state gives an immediate advantage to the authority. The female is humiliated thoroughly at once, and will then when threatened with punishment of a painful nature in that state of humiliation crack down and usually promise anything, give any information or even agree to co-operate in any sexual act to avoid pain. If not at once then usually after a short caning or strapping in a further humiliating position, e.g. legs spread, bent, or restrained by handcuffs, rope or chains, or hung by the wrists with toes just touching the ground.

Rarely do we encounter a female tough enough to withstand humiliation and some punishment. They do exist but heavy humiliation followed by a severe punishment, whipping, branching continual canings, with sexual humiliation brings them all to a state of slave-like obedience before very long.

All this may make me sound cruel, but I am merely answering your question and do not think that in normal cases as I say it would get beyond the humiliation and mild punishment stage.

How to bring up a young girl? Well one in my power would be treated like a queen if she accepted my absolute dominance. But I do like caning naughty girls, and for any offence it certainly would be a naked spanking or better still a caning. A harem of several girls would be lovely because there would always be one or two who were naughty at any time. These would be humiliated first of course. Made to do, the housework clad in only a vest or sometimes in just a pair of knickers, or sometimes tied up for 2 hours in a humiliating position. One good one is bent while made to pull the bum-cheeks apart and expose the anus and pussy for 10 mins. Then a flogging. Hands on head, legs apart while naked standing on a chair in my office while I interview people is another good idea.

Another great humiliation, something that young girls really don’t like is to make one flog the other in turn while I watch and then go at each other in turn with a strapped-on dildo with a final caning to follow.

What a great pity you can’t possibly show this scene in Blushes.

Question 13 is interesting but I am poor on names. The girl in The Good Life was the most smackable arse I know of. Blue Peter’s current female has a nice big one and floppy tits that would wobble nicely if she was upended nude. I’d like to see the two top tennis girls taken down a peg, a flogging nude on the centre court with tennis rackets would do. As for the rest well the pert arses on your Blushes girls are as good as I’ve ever seen. Linda’s was the greatest. How do you get them? The fee must be enormous or if not how do you find such extroverts? They must enjoy being humiliated. Bless ‘em. I love ‘em all. I can’t imagine life without Blushes, it’s like a ray of sunshine. You are doing a public service from the editor to the least used model.

Thanks a million.

B. Young

 

Dear Editor,

Many congratulations, what wonderful magazines you are producing on the subject of corporal punishments for teenage schoolgirls.

I am a regular reader of all your magazines and I think that your female models are the greatest. However, there is only one remark that I have to make. Regarding your picture stories of schoolgirls being chastised, and that is up until now I have only seen one photo scene of a naughty girl being given a hand caning from her headmaster and I think you were advertising one of your video tapes. I have purchased most of your magazines so possibly you have shown such a scene. As I said this is the only criticism I can make about your otherwise superb magazines.

As you can see I live in South Wales and some of the girls schools in Wales still inflict corporal punishment on their pupils, by warming up their hands with a school cane, a tawse and in the girls junior schools they also punish across hands by using a ruler.

Please carry on with the picture stories of schoolgirls being spanked over the knee, plus bottom canings and tawsings, but please now and then could you include some female models acting as schoolgirls being chastised across both palms of their hands from a cane, ruler, tawse and a Scottish leather strap.

Please, please, models should be attired in their school uniforms while receiving their handers from their headmaster or form tutor.

I would now like to give you some suggestions for future photographic corporal punishment scenes which I very much hope you could include sometimes in your forthcoming magazines.

1st suggestion. Sixth form girl pupil fully clothed in a black mortar board and gown being given a hand caning from the principal or the headmaster. The story picture scene should show girl being caned on both hands say the traditional English school six of the best, three on each hand. After the punishment is over the pupil should now be blowing and rubbing her warmed up hands.

2nd suggestion. Vicar, being headmaster of a Catholic Girls school, spanking girl pupil while across his knee.

The vicar should be wearing a dog collar and what about the pupil wearing a St Trinian’s-style gymslip uniform complete with a school boater or straw hat.

3rd suggestion. Male teacher wearing traditional Scottish kilt spanking naughty schoolgirl across his knee.

4th suggestion. Schoolgirl ballerina being given handers from the headmaster.

5th suggestion. Priest giving a novice nun handers. A Scottish strap is used.

6th suggestion. American girl attending an English school, wearing cowgirl outfit being given handers on both of her hands. Her cowgirl outfit would consist of:- hat, blouse, skirt or tight jeans and cowgirl boots.

7th suggestion. Male tutor in his pyjamas spanking schoolgirl across his knee.

8th suggestion. Gypsy schoolgirl being punished.

9th suggestion. Ice skating schoolgirl wearing skating outfit being spanked over the knee.

10th suggestion. American girl cheerleader being spanked.

11th suggestion. Tennis star spanking a ball girl across his knee.

Well that’s all I can think of for the moment but I have just had a thought. It would be wonderful if you could engage one of the Sun’s page three girls for a day and take some photo shots of her being punished. What about the lovely Samantha Fox. It would be great seeing her being given some cane handers.

Please could you try your best and put some of my suggestions in your magazines.

Looking forward to seeing some girl models being given some cane handers.

All the best,

A.J., Mid-Glam, South Wales


Dear Sir,

My husband and I are a middle-aged black couple and foster parents to a 15-year-old girl who is an orphan. Her name’s Betty and she’s well developed for her age.

Now I am a stickler for discipline and often find it most necessary to thrash her backside, a task which I must admit to enjoy very much. We have a specially constructed whipping stool which has leather wrist and ankle cuffs attached to its four legs. Whenever I thrash her we secure her naked over the stool. I am quite a plump woman and strong in the arm. However, before I commence thrashing her, in order to feel comfortable plus freedom of movement I undress down to my bra and knickers. I use a leather plaited dog-whip to which my husband has attached to a short wooden handle which I find ideal as it enables me to put plenty of force behind each stroke. I do believe in whipping in true severity.

I generally give her about fifty good hard strokes, each one placed differently across her backside. Naturally I am not in the least deterred by her loud yells. In fact the louder she yells the harder I whip her backside. I must say regular thrashings have made Betty most subdued and amenable to us.

M.W. (Mrs)


Dear Blushes,

Thank you for publishing my letter of 9th December and for giving us the enlargement of the ‘gem’ picture from Uniform Girls. When enlarged, it is a bigger gem, as I hoped.

Thank you also for giving us a second picture of the pretty girl sitting on the loo. That is another gem. Have you any more pictures of this delightful girl: perhaps you have had them filed away until some reader showed an interest?

This latest issue of The Supplement is exceptionally good. The article Summer Pastime provides an outstanding set of pictures of a girl getting a sound bare bottom spanking, with the finest of all at the bottom of page 27. A bottom worthy of a good spanking!

An appreciative reader,

Comments