Letters from Blushes Supplement 4

Dear Sir,

May I put forward the point of view of a spanked niece as opposed to a spanking uncle. My mother and father were killed in a road accident and I was sent to Scotland to live with an elderly uncle at the age of sixteen. From the very start uncle made it quite clear that smacked bottoms would be commonplace occurrences. In the area we were situated discipline was strict so it was not considered odd to hear girlish screams from the farmhouse we lived in. Thinking back I must have been quite a present for a sixty-year-old man living on his own. Virtually every night I would get a smacking for something. To this day I can remember the revulsion I felt as I stood in front of him with my skirt pulled up to my waist and he made a meal of taking my knickers down. Then I would have to go over his knees for a spanking that seemed to take ages. All the time he was smacking he would ask me how much it was hurting. He seemed to like to hear me cry.

Another of his favourite tricks was to follow me out to the toilet. It was an outside toilet that had obviously been used for something else in the past. It was about eight feet square with a toilet in the corner. When he got me in there he always had an excuse to smack my bottom and he always insisted on doing it before I had a wee. That was something else that seemed to excite him, me busting for a wee while he spanked me. It eventually became a near nightly ritual. I would be taken to the toilet, have my bottom smacked then had to wee while he waited for me.

As I got older the spankings got harder and more humiliating. By this time I realised Uncle Herbert was just a dirty old man but I couldn’t do a thing about it, I just had to suffer it. He used to love talking about what he was going to do to me and give detailed accounts about taking my pants off etc.

Now let’s be truthful at 17 no girl wants to have to stand in front of an old man holding her skirt up. And she most certainly doesn’t want to have her bottom spanked crimson.

I eventually left when I was 17½ but right up till that time, Uncle Herbert must have had the time of his life. He had a friend who used to come round and play crib with him. I think I was a status symbol with uncle because he was always telling him about my punishments. The friend used to love it and was always asking about my behaviour. The only good thing was uncle never let him watch. He would come up with all sorts of useful advice though. Like one night he asked uncle why he didn’t cane me. Two days later a cane arrived in the outside toilet. The nearest neighbours being ½ a mile away must have been a godsend to uncle. The first night he used that on me, he promised me six strokes but I wound up with fifteen.

Perhaps another daughter or niece who has suffered similarly could add her views.

A long-suffering niece, Pat

 

Dear Editor,

I’ve tried all the spanking magazines but Blushes stuns me. It’s mind blowing and beats every other magazine on the market. Blushes Supplement No. 2 was so fantastic that I decided it was only fair to answer your questions on those two girls and your out of this world sequence of pictures.


The first shot alone was worth £5. There they are bare-breasted and waiting. The only improvement would be to have them in handcuffs and held by neck-chains. The succeeding shots are fantastic. I would prefer no pants but this is nearly as good. How many strokes 18 each last 6 with pants down. Let’s have marks on thighs too. Extra for struggling. Well strap them to the trestle, otherwise lots of open legs kicking, no extra. Get up 10 extra.

Yes let the second girl witness and weep. I prefer the dark-haired beauty, but only just. They can look haughty before, but pleading at the end and the one that had been dealt with should be on her knees ready for her next task, throughout the other girl’s punishment. The legs apart is a mind blower — if only she was strapped to the trestle! What lovely breasts.

Now you ask for ideas — well.

A bet with the caner as referee because all strokes will be applied at the same force. Say a side bet of £100 to be put up by both girls. Winner takes all. Which is the girl who takes the most strokes. Caner stops when requested. Loser kisses winner’s bottom and pays up.

Keep up the standard anyway and you’ve got my money every time. Such realism. How do you do it and the photo standard is the highest quality.

Thanks.

B. Young, Cardiff

P.S. I wish I could buy your videos. But I just can’t have them posted.

Sad!

 

Dear Editor,

I just bought Supplement No. 2 and followed with great interest the series Punishment Shorts you made for reader J.P. of Hants. To wet those shorts was something extraordinary and not to be had before but the shorts were made by no way transparent the only photo one could guess some weals was the bottom one on Page 21. One or two shots at the end of the session shooting the girls without the shorts but with some strong weals would have been excellent. Now to my request.

I would like a series called Six of the Best with a mature woman (30 or 40 years) advocating a nice, broad nude backside, not flabby but a real meaty one and she getting 6 hard cane hits, one after another in well-chosen places right across her bum-cheeks with plenty of time between the single strokes to show in the next photo the result of each weal. It is entirely up to you regarding the preliminaries just as long as the main theme of Six of the Best is fulfilled and please those as real good close-ups. The last may show the whole girl either still across the table or the like.

The series Upon Reflection was excellently done, page 2 and 3 really showing some weals and when allowing a peek into the private parts which adds spice to the set. The script on page 13 spoke about Jemima getting the almost statutory twelve good strokes but I failed to count more than three what a pity to have missed the other nine additional stripes.

Well dear sir, I hope my request has not been set too high for your standards and whatever legal shenanigans may obstruct. I shall be looking forward to all future issues with great interest and hope you are able to continue the good work strengthened by a few helpful remarks from your reader.

Frank H., Bonn


R.S.V.P.

For those of you who missed Blushes 10 [how could you bear to?], here is a brief resume of the service we are offering correspondents. So put down your cane and pick up your pen, for, if you need any help in composing a reader’s letter, or would like to contribute in some way to Blushes ongoing research into spanking and varieties of punishment [hence R.S.V.P.], drop a line to John Hotten Research Department, Blushes at the usual address. Hotten will then elicit your spanking experiences by letter, phone call, questionnaire or perhaps even by personal interview. Anonymous contributors remain most welcome, but if you can furnish an address for correspondence, Hotten will be in touch. Your letters will also be acknowledged.

‘Bizarro’, please get in touch. Your letter creased us up with laughter but we were also intrigued by your rather schoolgirlish hand-writing… no, surely not, that would be too much to hope for!

We thought you might be interested to read some of Hotten’s private comments originally intended for the Editor’s eyes only which preface the letter he has received so far.

----//----

A fairly typical schoolgirl caning account, starting off implausible but becoming quite convincing in describing the girl’s reactions. The interesting thing is that the writer, a lady with an active interest in discipline, didn’t want to write it down at first and took a good deal of persuading, so it’s not mere exhibitionism. And she confided in me that in writing it she had only ‘flowered up a bit a rather similar experience that I actually had’. Amazing she even apologised that she couldn’t supply a photo of her caned bum ‘as obviously I didn’t get any photos of this ordeal or any others that happened at school!’

Dear Blushes,

Having read some of your readers’ accounts referring to discipline at school and such like, I wondered if you might be interested in my own experiences.

When I was going to school, there was no spanking or caning used officially, and although I had heard of a few incidents involving our History Mistress, I didn’t really take them seriously. There was a group of us girls who were, perhaps, rather unruly at times, to say the least! This was probably due to the fact that, in most cases, we were not disciplined, apart from a good telling off and extra homework and so on. So, after a while this was like water off a duck’s back!

One day Rose, one of the girls I used to go around with, told us that she had been kept in after class and had been given a good telling off by our History Mistress, Miss Hart. The silly girl had apparently left some rather rude drawings in the back of her History exercise book! The book had been handed in to Miss Hart, who discovered them, and although Rose denied doing them, they had her handwriting on them. According to her account, the Mistress told the girl that such behaviour deserved a good old-fashioned caning! She took from her cupboard a thin crook-handled cane and made her hold out her hand, giving her several biting strokes across her palm. When the punishment was over, Miss Hart remarked that any similar misconduct would result in a hard caning across the girl’s bottom!

Well, really us other girls were not that convinced about Rose’s account, as she was a bit of a fibber, and some of us even suggested a dare to prove she was lying. I was one of these little ‘show-offs’ then, and to show the other girls that I didn’t care, I did some really rude drawings of Miss Hart and one of the masters, and purposely left them in my history book! Naturally, I wasn’t very surprised when, in due course, my name was called out and Miss Hart told me to stay and see her after class. There was quite a bit of giggling going on from the other girls and I must say that I remember feeling quite important.

Miss Hart waited until all the girls had left the class and then locked the door behind them, so I thought: maybe she’s really going to cane my hand! After staring at a pile of books on her desk, she eventually looked me straight in the eye.

‘I can’t make up my mind about you,’ she said as she opened my exercise book, revealing the naughty drawings. ‘This is NOT a coincidence, is it?’, she demanded. I didn’t say anything. She went on, ‘If you girls think that this behaviour is funny, then you must be taught a lesson!’

She went straight to the cupboard and took from it a thin cane. Crikey, I thought, Rose wasn’t kidding! ‘You probably knew that Rose Page tested this, didn’t you?’, she asked. I didn’t want to say anything. ‘Well, if you didn’t want to believe my warning to her, then you must take the consequences…’ I just smirked and thrust out my hand for a caning. ‘Oh no, my girl’, said the Mistress, ‘a hand caning didn’t work, did it?’ She looked at me grimly. ‘But a good caning on the bottom will!’

I’m sure you’ll believe that I was really taken aback by this remark and I could feel my knees going weak, especially when the strong arm of the mistress forced me over the desk. My little short school skirt was then carefully folded up and over my back. I was glad that I had my navy-blue fairly thick school knickers on, as sometimes I had worn only thin ones. The cane thrashed across the seat of my navy-blues with two hard strokes. WOW! It didn’t half sting! It was such a thin whippy cane, it seemed to bite right into my bum!

I had four more strokes which made me shout out a bit. Almost in tears and rubbing my bottom, I began to stand up. ‘STAY WHERE YOU ARE GIRL,’ the Mistress shouted and she hastily readjusted my skirt across my back. ‘RIGHT!… KNICKERS DOWN!!’ she commanded. I just couldn’t believe it was really happening. I can remember saying, ‘But Madam, please, please, I won’t…’ To no avail. ‘SILENCE!!’ she bellowed. ‘KNICKERS DOWN PLEASE… NOW!!!

I was in a daze as I pulled my school knickers down to my knees, exposing my bare bottom. She paced up and down, apparently viewing the target. Then, without warning, I heard the swish of the cruel cane and the thin stick embedded deeply into my bare bum-cheeks. The impact and pain was so great that I was sprawled screaming across the desk. Two or three more hard strokes were applied while I struggled to cover my stinging bottom-cheeks with my hands, but she thrashed my hands so severely that I quickly had to remove them.

The vicious cane lashed into my soft buttocks I can’t remember how many times. I was screaming out in pain and trying to avoid the strokes for what seemed like an eternity!

At last the beating stopped… my bottom was like a burning fire and although I will never remember how many strokes of the cane I got, I shall always remember that seeing to. I had no trouble the next day in convincing the other girls of my ordeal — my bum was proof enough! And need I add that the other girls didn’t take any further chances with Miss Hart?

P., London

Comments

  1. New Moral Order2 April 2024 at 00:27

    Strange how long suffering niece 'Pat' complains about the, no doubt, fully deserved bare bottom spankings and canings she received at the hands of her Uncle Herbert. She could not have minded this treatment that much if she ends up writing a letter to a spanking magazine about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment