Everyone Wants to Smack My Bottom

A photo-story from Janus 133, although the photos come at the end…


Natalie was a bit nervous. For six months after leaving school with only one GCSE to her credit, she had managed comprehensively to fail every job interview she had attended. She was still unemployed and desperately wanted to impress.

The man in the grey suit was a very stern-looking man and Natalie was sure he wouldn’t want to employ someone who had treated academic improvement with such disdain. Well, she probably would have been sure if she had known what disdain meant. There was only one thing for it, she had to smile prettily and look innocent. She had already learnt that it was something most men responded too.

‘Well, Natalie,’ he said, ‘why do you think you haven’t been able to get a job since leaving school then?’

She shuffled her feet, ‘Er, well…’ she started hesitantly, ‘I suppose it’s because I… um, have always been a bit of a naughty girl… but… but I’ve learned my lesson, sir, I really have!’

He smiled, but still managed to look stern, ‘And how was that, my dear? How did you learn your lesson?’

‘Oh,’ Natalie mouthed. ‘It was this really important lady who taught me… she, er, well actually… she gave my bum a really hard smacking… but… but I did deserve it. I had been really, really naughty.’

‘Hmm,’ he said thoughtfully, ‘I’m glad there are still people in this world who appreciate that the most effective way of dealing with errant young ladies is to give their bottoms a thoroughly good spanking!’

Natalie blushed, ‘But… a lot of people do that to naughty girls, don’t they sir? I have my bum smacked quite a lot, you know. Everybody wants to smack my bottom!’

The stern-looking man relaxed a little. He sudden appeared to acquire a mild interest in the precocious girl who stood uncomfortably before him. ‘Now that is very interesting, my dear,’ he said. ‘How did this state of affairs come about?’

‘Oh,’ she said, wide-eyed. ‘Well, I have to go and see my uncle every weekend and he says that because I’ve been such a naughty girl in the past I will have to receive quite a lot of spanking to make everything right again. It’s a regular thing, you see. I go and visit him every Saturday afternoon and when it’s time for my, er… I think he calls it atonement… I have to take my knickers down and lay across his knee. Then he smacks my bare bum really hard with his hand.’

He looked her up and down with a vague degree of interest. ‘Obviously, your uncle is a very responsible person and realises how important atonement is for your future development as a model citizen. Does it hurt?’

Natalie blushed again. ‘I, er… well, it does rather. My bum really stings when he has finished, but… but I always feel better for it afterwards.’

‘And is naughtiness the usual reason you get your bottom smacked then?’ he asked a trifle hoarsely.

‘Oh no! There’s the normal sort of spanking, of course, like… like the ones I get from my aerobics instructor. He says I’m one of those unlucky girls who has bad circulation. Apparently, the best way of restoring a girl’s circulation is to give her bum a jolly hard smacking. My instructor says it gets the blood moving and as long as I have the treatment regularly, I’ll probably be cured within a few months.’

‘And, er, does he give you this treatment on the bare bottom then, my dear?’

‘Oh yes,’ Natalie said brightly. ‘I don’t suppose it would really work if he didn’t, would it?’

‘No, no,’ he muttered hastily. ‘It certainly wouldn’t. Is that it then?’

‘Oh no,’ she said quickly. ‘I went for a job last week as an office junior and the nice man who interviewed me said that he had to spank all the girls who wanted the job because he didn’t like to see them sitting down when they should be working. Apparently, it is a special technique he learned when he went to management training. He told me that all the other girls had been happy to agree to it!’

I take it you didn’t get the job then?’ he queried.

‘Er, well, not exactly,’ Natalie said, ‘but he did say that I had done really well at the interview and if I went to see him regularly, he would keep me informed of any other vacancies.’

The man stood up. ‘Actually Natalie, your willingness to conform and an agreeable experience of essential discipline makes you perfectly suitable for the cleaning job vacancy. You see, it is important that any girl I decide to employ is used to having her bottom spanked because I believe it is a necessary way of ensuring efficiency and dedication, I presume this meets with your approval, together with the salary we discussed earlier, of course?’

‘Oh yes, sir, thank you, sir!’ Natalie effused. ‘I’m sure you’ll be very pleased with me.’

He smiled with obvious finality. ‘I’m sure I will, my dear. Now, I want you to start on Monday. I trust you have a pair of shorts you can wear — I do like my girls to feel comfortable while they are working.’

Comments

  1. A most stimulating photoset, with amusing text to go with it. As a I recall, it's something of a sequel. The "really important lady" who's among those to have given Natalie's bum "a really hard smacking" is, I think, Mrs Hanbury-Boyce.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment