OBB — Letter from Janus 7.06

AND STILL THEY COME!

I am a regular reader of your excellent magazine, which in my opinion is the very best. In Vol. 6 No. 9 the Editor touched a little about a section with photos from the readers and I really hope this will be realised. It could give the readers a picture of real spanking life, with bottoms that are angry red, red-striped, and maybe some interesting positions during their spanking act. If this idea of the Editor will come true I think Janus would be absolutely perfect.

The reason I write to you this time is that I want to make a few suggestions to your order of the burning bot. I think it is very amusing to imagine how the well-known girls would appear during a real spanking. As I live in Scandinavia I could have mentioned many candidates from my own country, but it’s not useful because the most of them is not known in your country. But in fact the most of the girls who earlier has been nominated of your readers is known to me dependent on the number of English TV series which is performed here. Some of your readers mentioned Natalie Wood. At that time she was unknown to me, but after that I happened to enjoy her performance in a TV film and I must agree that she’s got one of the most spankable bottoms I ever seen.

Natalie Wood

Now I think it’s time to come to my own candidates. I would like to begin with Felicity Kendal from The Good Life. I hope you have noticed how she’s pointing out her bottom when she sits on the chair in the kitchen discussing with her husband. I think a strong hand-spanking would suit her little girlish bottom perfectly, and relating to what I wrote before I think her bottom should be bent upwards during the painful act over the knee. After the punishment she would be put in the corner to show her naked red buttocks, of course severely forbidden to rub her aching behind. Her neighbour the strict Margo (Penelope Keith) would be a perfect executer.

Felicity Kendal

The next candidate acts in The Survivors and her name is Lucy Fleming. In my opinion she is the very best. She seems to be a very sensitive and a little weak personality and one might think that the cane would be too severe to her, but I couldn’t get this thought out of my mind. Jenny (which is her name in the series) lying over a stool with her wrists and ankles secured and her complete naked bottom high up in the air, receiving twelve blows from the rattan cane, executed by one of the warlike leaders that we got in touch with during the series. Abby, her friend, could be the nurse afterwards and take care of her red-striped bottom. It’s a pity that Jenny nearly always wears her jacket, but the moments we have seen her jean-clothed bottom is enough to make her number one.

Lucy Fleming

Hillary from ‘The Brothers’ is another of my favourites. Twenty cuts from a riding whip with her lying over the edge of the bed with her bottom extremely stretched. The first ten on her clothed bottom and the remaining ten on the bare.

Hilary Tindall

Another interesting girl is the youngest daughter of the family Ashton [I think this is a reference to Barbara Flynn who played Freda Ashton in A Family at War]. She would be lying over the knee of her father (who is much too kind to her) with her frock tucked up to her waist and the knickers around her knees and get a sound birching.

Barbara Flynn

And last I would like to nominate the American tennis star Chris Evert. She’s got a supercilious manner that makes me nominate her for the most severe punishment. On a public stage, with Chris completely nude. Her arms would be tied up high above her head in a way that she can just reach the floor with the tips of her toes. This will make her strong and muscled legs very attractive. Then she gets twenty-four blows with the martinet.

Chris Evert

Yes, in this way it is possible to imagine for a long time, but I hope my candidates will amuse your readers and I hope we get more letters in this question.

Once again, thanks for an excellent magazine.

M.S., Scandinavia

That is the last of the Janus OBB letters I could find, but there were some more in the Janus Club magazine Privilege which I will feature (although I don’t have many copies of that mag).

Comments

  1. Clearly a range of British TV shows were broadcast in Scandinavia!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment