Original Spanking Art — Baton (Culver)

Culver has turned his eye on majorettes…

Comments

  1. Amazing work, Culver. You have done great justice to the majorette theme. I am so happy my humble musings in this regard have provided you with such inspiration. This is a superb companion piece to your 'Saturday Night' montage, a sort of before and after diptych of the moral transformation of these wildcats. You capture very well all of the hard work, and not to mention the anguished tears and tantrums, involved in such a project. A dropped baton, which I may say I see all too often in these displays, is a very serious matter and a sound caning for it is certainly well merited, the 'upside down' position, as featured here, being ideal. I also very much appreciate your little joke there about our friend not having dropped his baton. And in more ways than one, I dare say! Yes, girl training is a most enjoyable and stimulating business.

    Of course, I'm very familiar with our disciplinarian here, one of Blushes' finest I might add. But the story which these pictures presumably accompany rather eludes me. I am aware of one or two majorette themed stories but not this one (although I am wondering if you've somehow managed to contrive the young lady's hat?) Could you let me know of the magazine and issue number these photos come from? On this evidence, it certainly looks to be a cracking sequence of pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I appreciate your comments, NMO. I believe the source is Uniform Girls #39. This rather appealing pair appeared together in only one other photoset to my knowledge, in an issue which escapes me, and the images from it may have been recycled in a later issue too. The majorette story is called 'Red Hat and Magic Knickers' and the other story - where the same plump, bare-bummed sweetheat gets an over-the-knee spanking from the gentleman in his armchair - is called (in one variant) 'Marcy Kissed'.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marcy Kissed appears in New Blushes vol 2 issue 11. Nice photo-set but badly written story. Probably a recycled set though, so I'll keep an eye out for an earlier story using the same photos.

      In the meantime I'll turn some attention to Red Hat and Magic Knickers...

      Delete
  3. Thanks, Mr Evans. I recall dimly that in the original, better story running the photoset rehashed later for 'Marcy Kissed' the portly gentleman was a headmaster and the blonde model was someone on whom he took out his frustrations when he got home. I loved the domestic ambience in that photoset and the girl's sleeveless top and full length house dress, rucked up spectacularly for her spanking. In the 'Red Hat and Magic Knickers' story there were some deliciously wicked ideas. The red hat in the images was the girl's own, of course, and no contrivance of mine, no doubt adding to her embarrassment when posing given its dimensions. 'Uniform Girls' was a 'Blushes' sideline with a flair for that kind of humiliation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are quite right, Colin. The modern Miss of today would very much not like wearing such garb, hence its appeal to those of us who cherish a new, though rather traditionally rooted, conception of young womanhood - one in which these floosies are subject to strict disciplinary practices and no longer free to do just as they please. Of course, there will be plenty of opportunity for them to 'play the tart' (which many of them seem so very keen on doing) when they're behind closed doors and in the presence of their cane wielding gentlemen trainers.

      Delete
    2. Thanks Culver, your description reminded me of the title -- The Headmaster's Daughter (Blushes 25). Abetter story to go with the pics.

      Delete

Post a Comment