Original Spanking Art — Darcy 28: PE Lesson

 

Comments

  1. Great work, Darcy. I love the tautness of the caned girl's gym knickers. The worried looks on the faces of the girls waiting their turn is a joy. Do the pair of knickers to which the instructor's clinging on belong to another girl that he's ordered to go bare bum to the changing room to await further chastisement?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might do a few more in this setting. I had a group of four very detailed pictures involving an easily confused young lady working a Saturday job with some unscrupulous older Gentlemen . Unfortunately the pictures got lost when my computer malfunctioned. But I’ll try to post a group with a narrative attached soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the sound of that. Is it in a corner shop? Reminds me of this story:

      https://room2dspanking.blogspot.com/2023/07/mr-nights-new-attraction.html#comments

      Delete
  3. Are they being caned for not performing some form of somersault correctly after running towards that horse? Hurtling towards one of those things knowing you've got to do that is terrifying enough already without knowing you'll be caned for it if you get it wrong. Some take to it like water. Others...I speak from experience. Still, at least I didn't get my bum caned for it! Unlike these miscreants....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment